Below are meeting packet materials in chronological order by most recent. Packet materials are posted on this website one (1) week prior to the advertised meeting. If you have other requests for information, please complete the Open Records Request Form and return a signed copy electronically to email@example.com or deliver to our office at 525 High Street Room 117.
Guidelines for Comment at Public Hearings:
- At the time of public comment, the Chair may call up to five (5) people at a time to line up for comment. Names will be called in order as signed.
- Please state your name and address for the record.
- There is a three (3) minute time limit per person.
- There is no “giving up” of time to another person. Each person will have the same amount of time to speak.
- If your point was already expressed by another person, briefly state that you agree with the last person who shared this point of view.
- If reading a document into the record that will take longer than three (3) minutes, please summarize the important points and submit the document to the Planning Commission for the full record. This is also subject to the three minute limit.